Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will teach you the the basics of writing almost anything

I will teach you the the basics of writing almost anything












About:

Greetings! 

I am a business graduate from the highest ranked University of Pakistan. I work with some privately owned magazines and newspapers here, as their content editor. I am here on Fiverr to help you and assist you with all your writing needs. 

Be it creative writing, case studies, case analysis, or researches, I am here to help you out with where time is a constraint, and premium quality a necessity. I can also provide guidance about making presentations, and redesigning them to make them look better. 

Here's to working with you, and making your life a lot easier. :)

Reviews


azaidi:great guy but could not meet the level of expectation required for writing assignment and submitted it late

azaidi:Outstanding quality work and very reliable seller! Will definitely be using him again

aismail100:Thanks a lot for your kind words! :)

kirushika799:He did an outstanding job. Fast, quality and multiple revisions. 101% recommended!!

aismail100:Excellent buyer! She's always extremely accomodating and understanding :)


No comments:

Post a Comment