Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do computer science and networking related queries

I will do computer science and networking related queries












About:

I'm a graduate in BSc. Computer Science from Nairobi University with Second Class Upper honors having graduated in December 2015. I’m also a certified CISCO engineer with at least two years’ experience working with a data analysis and simulation firm based in Nairobi, Kenya.

On this portal, I pledge to offer the best professional help a student may require while taking his/her course by ensuring I conduct comprehensive research and analysis of any given query and getting back to my client promptly with a definitive summary.

Timely deliveries are also guaranteed as an extra measure to ensure my clients aren’t deducted any points for late deliveries. In, case of a revision, I shall prioritize the task to ensure quality is maintained even with the tightest timelines.

Reviews


eddie_zayas:Reasonable price and great work ethics

kishahorton:He does really good work

kairajones:Did not help me achieve my goal in what i wanted

day1a2:good to work with

abraham001:His work was very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment