Monday, August 27, 2018

I will type for your websites and books if content is given

I will type for your websites and books if content is given












About:

I am an experienced GHOSTWRITER, EDITOR and PROOFREADER, with over twelve year of CREATIVE WRITING and publishing experience, broad-based and versatile as a writer, perfectionist and painstaking as an editor.

My range includes
 articles, Kindle, guides, memoirs, technical, business, devotions, children and young adult, audibles, web content, motivational, romance, user guides, and training materials.
 

My writing and researching services include:
- Writing books from outlines provided
- Writing books based on topics provided
- Researching a topic via authoritative sources
- Drafting early components of a project
- Providing a cohesive structure for multiple ideas
  
My editing and proofreading services include:
- Meticulously reworking content for grammatical accuracy
- Punctuation
- Grammar
- Providing a consistent voice
- Smoothing transitions between topics
- Correcting punctuation and spelling errors
- Polishing content according to English language conventions (US/UK)

Contact me to discuss the specifics of your work before placing orders and to avoid cancellations.

Trust me to give You A 100% Satisfaction and Top Quality Work

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment