Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will assist in writing an executive summary

I will assist in writing an executive summary












About:

I will write you an executive summary  that captures the main details of the entire document, and one that makes the reader want to read the other sections of the document.

The executive summary will begin by telling the reader what the business does or is intended to accomplish.
The summary will then explain the other sections of the document, summarizing the high points of each section.
A conclusion will then be provided summarizing the solutions provided in the document. The conclusion my also brief the reader on why the proposed solution(s) are the best and why they are urgent.

Kindly feel free to contact me if you have any queries. I will be glad to answer any questions.

Kind regards.

Reviews


cleous1:Well done on the delivery and execution of the project.

simonkamau:great buyer.

aaiello1:What was advertised was received.

simonkamau:great buyer.

aquafunkapus:I am very impressed. The order came in on time, and matched what I was looking for. I will use simonkamau again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment