Monday, August 27, 2018

I will provide a more detailed 2 page summary for your research topic in 3 days.

I will provide a more detailed 2 page summary for your research topic in 3 days.












About:

I am an MSc graduate which means that I have an eye for research. I am extremely keen and fast with my research (a skill I learned during my study). I can provide well-referenced crisp summaries. I can provide the summary as a pdf document, a word file or an online LaTeX link as per your requirements. Although my field is engineering and sciences, I am very intrigued to learn about other disciplines and hence would work with a keen interest in your project.

Looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


elrimo550:delivered on time and as expected

prasanna06:Naina is detail oriented, fast, easy to work with and provides quality work - highly recommend her.

prasanna06:Naina provided well-written, in-depth and quality article - highly recommended.

nkurian07:Prasanna gave clear instructions, along with a good example to further clarify the project requirements. He is also very easy to work with.

elrimo550:delivered on time and as expected


No comments:

Post a Comment