Monday, August 27, 2018

I will assist with researchs and summaries in spanish

I will assist with researchs and summaries in spanish












About:

I can give you support in Spanish for the preparation of abstracts, research, articles, theses, essays or monographs, in any area and as soon as possible.

Excellent spelling and writing. Application of the APA Standards, unless otherwise specified.
The published price corresponds to the basic offer for abstracts, where the client supplies the content to be synthesized up to a maximum of twenty (20) pages or pages with standard formats.
For research, prices range from $ 2 to $ 10 per page, depending on the case (each topic has its own particularities, so I suggest consulting before bidding):
• Referenced research on a topic in general, $ 2 per page.
• Research with subtopics, $ 3 per page.
• Research with specific aspects, 5 $ per page.
• Monographs, essays or theses, between 5 $ and 10 $ per page.

The product is delivered in Word format, letter size 12, double spacing, margins 1 "(according to APA).

At your service!
It will be my pleasure to support you!

Reviews


ezequieljonas:Alertness, punctuality, responsibility, quality of service and rigor.\nshe is competent and knows how to respond to the needs of her client

nilcrist:It is always a pleasure to serve you! I am pleased to have met your expectations.\r\nI value and I am grateful for the trust in my work!

ezequieljonas:Super eficiente e

nilcrist:I am pleased to have covered your expectations.\r\nPleased to provide my services!\r\nExcellent customer!\r\nWidely recommended before the community of Fiverr.

majdsarhan:Nilcrist is very professional and approchable. I received my order earlier than the agreed upon deadline so it made things easier for me. Would definitely recommend Nilcrist.


No comments:

Post a Comment