Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do english essay, summaries writing and free basic research

I will do english essay, summaries writing and free basic research












About:

I have over 30 years in creative and essay/ghost/ writing/research experience. Here is a sample of my writing.

Meditation and the benefits.

If it weren’t for meditation, I honestly don’t know if I could have kept it together for the last five years. I make it a daily chore to do a quick 10-minute affirmation and remind myself, there is only one of you, make the best of what you have. And before I go to bed I usually listen to a guided meditation on you tube, with headphones.

Here is a list on how meditation has helped me

1. The affirmation is reminder that, there is only one of me, and Divine has a plan for me. I am special, and it creates a positive emotion from within

2. I have a lot of anxiety, so when I am in a flare, I close my eyes and use the breathing methods I have created for myself, and I visualize the anxiety leaving my body with exhaled air, and I feel lighter and the anxiety decreases and I am able to go on with my day.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment