Monday, August 27, 2018

I will offer services in engineering materials and material science

I will offer services in engineering materials and material science












About:

Are you looking for Looking for an Expert in the Material Science  field? Look no further!!!

In this gig I provide  solutions to all Material Science problems you might have.
I am a skilled Mechanical Engineer with vast knowledge in all the fields related to this profession.

Among the services i offer includes:
  • Space materials
  • Materials Selection
  • material science
  • Analyzing strength of materials
  • statics to determine forces and moments in struts
  • material selection to design reliable structures and machines
  • analysis of material failure modes.
  • production methods like extrusion, rolling, forging, drawing, forming.

Reviews


dameiii:Quick delivery with quality. Definitely will work him again.

prof_rob:Thank you for your kind words. Outstanding experience working with you!

dameiii:Quick delivery

prof_rob:Pleasure working with you.Thank you.

nictse:Would likely send in another order if I get further with my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment