Saturday, November 10, 2018

I will data entry, data collection, data research

I will data entry, data collection, data research












About:

Hey there, This is Jawad BS(BA) Marketing graduate. 

I can do Data Entry tasks. Data Collection, my data collection is creative and based on facts done from Internet. I can also do data research from Internet. If you want me to do data research in complete format I can do that to. 

I have done a lot of tasks and assignments. I'm new here and want to build a strong relationship with you. 

Reviews


illoberger:Great Job:)) Very happy with the results :) Thank you

jawadt:He is best buyer, He gave detailed information of task.

canadacan:it was great working with jawadt. He met my requirments and also adjusted what was needed in a timely manner. I would recomend him.

jawadt:Great experience working with Canadacan.

seharservices:Outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment