Friday, November 9, 2018

I will make your professional word sheets and assingments

I will make your professional word sheets and assingments












About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs in Live Portfolio (My REAL SAMPLES) 

I will Make Professional Word sheet using Different Formats mathematical formulas and graphs for $5.

- Uses of Different Formats
- PDF to excel Converter
- PDF to PPT and PPTX Converter
- Word to PDF Converter
- PDF to word Converter
- Editing + Modification facilities
- Decent + Attractive Sheets
- Chart and graph
- Use of Animations
- New, Unique, Professional & Colorful Themes
- Use of Your Company Logo
- Info graphics Design

Packages:

MS Word
- One to Three Sheet in 5$ If You Provide me Your Data..
- One to Three sheet in 10$ if You want to plot Graphs.
   (I Will Use My Own Data Store)
Charges Also Depends on:
- Number of Sheets
- Data Justification
-Contact INBOX for further detail of PowerPoint Packages

Reviews


sorenzo:Always love to work with Opolox. He is The best.

opolox:Thanks Alot! its really good to help other people's :)

waseem100:once again Quality work and on time.. did not required any revision... definitely will use him again...

opolox:Thanks A Lot! Its Really good to help other peoples :)

iceconsulting:Great work, thank you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment