Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write a 500 word article on a place, person or theory

I will write a 500 word article on a place, person or theory












About:

Hi,
I'm Prashant, hope you are well.

I will provide fully researched article on a person, place or a theory.

I'm highly detail oriented, meticulous and eagle eyed, with a penchant for spotting most elusive errors.

Zero errors.
5 revisions till your satisfaction.
No spun, encoded  or plagiarized material
I take care of

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Fluency
  • Punctuation

All my materials will be in standard English, in a communicative format if you don't specify otherwise.

Quality is bread and butter in my writings. 
Order the gig and get a quality material.

Thank you for your time.

Reviews


avijitbhuniaab:over all easy to work with this seller

iamprashant:Awesome experience!!

brianmcmahon942:Great quality and delivery time!

iamprashant:Outstanding Experience!

brianmcmahon942:Great quality of service!


No comments:

Post a Comment