Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write a book summary

I will write a book summary












About:

Writing book summaries can be a bit daunting, but I enjoy weaving words together to paint a story and hook readers. I will write a maximum of 100 word summary of your book.

Please send me the following:

I. Fiction/Memoir

1. Name of Protagonist
2. Goal of the Protagonist
3. Conflict that stops protagonist from fulfilling her goal
4. Theme of the book
5. Resolution
6. Genre

Non-fiction:

1. Subject matter and objective of the book. 

Reviews


persevere77:Great communication and very fast turnaround time.

gsolon:Great buyer. Thanks!!!

laurekouamou:job well done

gsolon:Great buyer! Thank you!!!

moverton4lplus:Thank you for the re-write, which was right on time and hit the target!


No comments:

Post a Comment