Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will provide up to 2000 words of bullet point or summary research from 8+ sources

I will provide up to 2000 words of bullet point or summary research from 8+ sources












About:

Please Contact Me to discuss your needs before ordering, I would like to help save YOU money and time so please communicate with me!

I am US born, fluent in English. I have a Bachelor degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology and I am a member of several collegiate honor societies, as well as Psi Chi. Therefore, have no doubts I can guarantee the quality of the work delivered to you. I offer free revisions with each order, so even if there are issues, we will work together to get your needs met!

My expertise is in Organizational theory and Early Childhood Education, however, I am able to assist with the principles and theories covering all of Psychology and Sociology. I have worked with Master and Doctoral students to help develop thesis and perform research. From the proposal stage, writing, presentations, all the way through to graduation, I have delivered services every step of the way. We can work together to tutor you through assignments or I can provide the research you need for your work. I am at Mastery level writing, copy-editing, proof-reading, reporting, data entry, summarizing, and more.

Let's work together to find the best solutions for your needs!
 

Reviews


hhhyyyttt:ALWAYS ACADEMIC AND NICE!

llmcfarland:Always a 5 star experience! Thank you!

sayed22:such a great person and on time, highly recommend it :)

llmcfarland:Excellent communication, interesting content, 5 star overall experience. Thank you!

lazarus_vb:Wonderful, dedicated job! Detailed and meticulous in her work. Very professional and worth the price. Thank u!


No comments:

Post a Comment