Friday, November 9, 2018

I will be doing any sort of writing and literature review assignments related to chemical engineering. I can edit and proof read too! + See More

I will be doing any sort of writing and literature review assignments related to chemical engineering. I can edit and proof read too! + See More












About:

I will be doing wrting assignments related to chemical engineering particularly with included refrences and citations . I have done some of them previously. I can also proof read and edit them for you. I can create formatted document on word, including all tables, graphs and figures if needed. 
My work will mainly focus researching data, reading thoroughly and reproducing in my own words with facts and figures. 

  • I will be needing description of the work you expect in detail to have a clear idea before starting my work. That must include suitable deadline for me to work on. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment