Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will create bitcointalk annthread of your blockchain project

I will create bitcointalk annthread of your blockchain project












About:

Hello there!
Thank you for stopping by my profile, I will make ANN thread of your creative blockchain project as you describe.

Why bitcointalk?

  • More than 50M+ visitors per month
  • Broad categorized audience including Trading, Mining, Economics etc.
  • Most popular in crypto space
  • Most user engagement

What will I do for you in this service?

  • ANN thread creation
  • Images, links, videos incorporation
  • Project updates publication
  • Bounty thread creation
  • ANN thread moderation

Top  Reasons to Hire Me


✓ Worked with 10+ ICO projects

✓ High designation in bitcointalk profile

✓ 100% client satisfaction


Customer Service + EXTRA Features: 

  • Faster response
  • Frequent updates during work
  • Basic help/guidelines for promotion
  • Ease of customizing order
  • Faster order completion

Request: Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


a764:Excellent fiverr. His experience in the crypto world is outstanding!

milank9595:Outstanding Experience!

piragraphics:Quick and to the point easy to work with.

milank9595:Thanks again. Best of luck for your project.

yomightgold:Wonderful seller


No comments:

Post a Comment