Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write or rewrite up to 500 words on anything

I will write or rewrite up to 500 words on anything












About:

Hi,
Much appreciation for taking your time to check out my gig.

Why choose me?

I have over five years experience in research, summaries and creative writing.

I conduct research on various subjects such as;

  • Anthropology
  • Communication
  • Media
  • Political science
  • History
  • Business
  • sociology and psychology among other subjects.


client's satisfaction has always been my number one priority.
I always ensure that I deliver pitch quality paper within the agreed time.
In addition you will get

  • A free reference page
  • 24/7 customer support
  • on time delivery


Note: Fiverr rules and regulations must be observed at all times.

I am a tutor, and I assist people complete their researches. You are free to tweak the papers provided to meet your requirements. Thank you

Reviews


asiz_91:he did awesome job, well written paper and delivered on time. highly recommend

syedaarzoo:He did a superb job, very professional and quality work, I will definitely work with him again :)

kennymwas:outstanding buyer

vayboitran:he is very awesome. he achieved my goal. he fixed my essay really good. he is very great. he follow an instruction carefully. he has great experience, i will work with him again. highly recommend him. great job.

kennymwas:thanks so much. the buyer is amazing to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment