Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will research, memo, letter and summaries

I will research, memo, letter and summaries












About:

I believe content have the power to impact the world through heart-felt messages, vulnerability, authenticity, and creativity.Also 100% free of plagiarism
You’ll get an engaging writer,article writer, a creative storyteller, and a proficient editor.

I am a native English-speaker with 15 years of experience in writing, creative storytelling, and the performing arts.

Accomplishments:
Edited published books
Written and perform my one-woman play
Write Web content
Write proposal and reports
Complete any Ms office related task
Best ever 100% original written articles
Written website copy and drip campaign emails
Written screenplays and children’s books
Voiceover work
Edited high-level educational content for physicians at the University of Wisconsin, Madison’s Department of Family Medicine
Award-winning storyteller and actress
Working with high-level editors and authors to curate stories
Created and led my successful Kickstarter campaign
Writing my own memoir
Co-authored peer-reviewed published research papers


I look forward to connecting!

Reviews


ashton74:Amazing writer, fast delivery, I highly recommend

arslanmk009:Thanks for contacting me.\r\nHope, we'll work again

bingcarney:one great guy

arslanmk009:hope you'll hire me again thanks

ashton74:Amazing writer, fast delivery, I highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment