Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will provide accurate solutions of chemical engineering problems

I will provide accurate solutions of chemical engineering problems












About:

I am a graduate chemical engineer having 6 years of working experience in Oil and Gas section along with offshore projects.

I have hands on experience on Simulation / Process software (HYSYS, KORF Hydraulics, Advanced Hydraulics Simulator, PIPE PHASE,WATER CAD,VISIO, AUTO CAD) and good knowledge of Aramco, SABIC , API, TEMA and ASME codes.

If you are looking for a Chemical Engineer who can help you in research and  engineering problems, then you are at right place.
 I offer:
Simulation solutions
Problems solutions
Research on innovative topics
and other problems solutions on description of nature of problems.

I will provide my services in reasonable price..
Feel free to contact me before buying my gig.

Reviews


farhanitt:Seller did awesome work on time delivery great efforts. Thanks

chemi_process:great experience , I like the conversation and information sharing of this buyer

eugeneakunor:Was impressed! Would likely use and recommend this seller once again. Thanks for the great work!!

chemi_process:nice experience with the buyer, great communication.

farhanit:Good experience such a amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment