Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a synopsis of your podcast and highlight calls to action - podcasts over 60 minutes.

I will create a synopsis of your podcast and highlight calls to action - podcasts over 60 minutes.












About:

You've already done all of the hard work of planning and recording your podcast - let me make it twice as accessible to your listeners by creating detailed show notes and a blog post for your website!

Reviews


ameliabsn:Great work as always!

knwhelmick:Outstanding Experience!

rickgirard:The seller was fine. The communication through the platform was shitty. I must have misread the gigs desription as it mentioned show notes for a blog when I engaged. I could have misunderstood but due to the communication limitiations on the platform. Fiverr needs to allow better interaction ie: via video or phone.

kimiwalker:This seller was able to help me with a mistake I made and produced EXCELLENT show notes for me on a very short notice! I can't say enough good things about her quality of work and professionalism. Utilize this seller for ALL of your podcast show note needs!

knwhelmick:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment