Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design an amazing power point presenation

I will design an amazing power point presenation












About:

I am a POWER POINT PRESENATION design guru. I will design slides for your presentation. This includes the cover page, end page, and all 8 pages in between with headers, footers, final copy and imagery/icons laid out beautifully.

Please provide content for slides including any copy and photography. If you'd like me to source imagery, that's fine as long as the number of photos is reasonable. If you'd like me to come up with body copy such as headlines, that is one of my extras! So you are in luck.

Maybe you just need slides to drop in info at a later date? Or you just need something like a template? 
Feel free to contact me

Reviews


katejoel:Best services ever.Thank you, thank you again.

kellyville7:cooperative customer

katejoel:Best services ever.Thank you, thank you again.

kellyville7:cooperative customer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment