Friday, October 26, 2018

I will research prepare and present

I will research prepare and present












About:

Want a Summary or Report based on some Research. I'll help you do that.
*You have to just give me a SPECIFIC TOPIC*

*And What You will Get is :-*

1. ONLINE RESEARCH -10 reference links (max) with important points regarding your topic included under each link.
2. SUMMARY- S
ummarized data based on my online research in the form of Word document.
3. PDF -PDF version of the researched document.
4. INFO-GRAPHICS - Ican also add Charts/Graphics to the research.


*ALL THIS JUST FOR $15*
*JUST IN TWO(max) DAYS*

You can even get a Professional and Original PowerPoint Presentation of the research just for an extra gig $5 more!

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks! :)



Reviews


malhot:Good Job done

sahiba1204:Outstanding Experience!

sesxod12:great workk!!!

sahiba1204:Thank you!

enerve:Good Job! Will order more.


No comments:

Post a Comment