Friday, October 26, 2018

I will prepare pharma sops using bp, ip, cp and usp pharmacopia

I will prepare pharma sops using bp, ip, cp and usp pharmacopia












About:

Every production process requires a standard operating procedure. It is called standard because not anyone can just decide to use any procedure to carry out a process. in line with the standards already set by the British Pharmacopia, International Pharmacopoeia, U.S Pharmacopeia, Indian Pharmacopia and many more, I will prepare your SOP for any process or product. Typically, my services include the preparation of SOP and Validation Master Plan/Protocol for the following:
- Products
- Processes
- Machines/ Equipment (Granulation equipment, blending equipment, compression and blistering machines etc)
- Analytical Equipment (HPLC, UV/VIS spectrophotometer, Friability machine, Hardness tester, dissolution tester, analytical balance etc
- Raw materials
- API
- Excipients and many more.

Who am I? In addition to my academic qualification (Masters degree in Analytical Chemistry, PhD. in view in the same discipline), I am currently a Quality Control Manager in a top Nigerian Pharmaceutical firm. I will use my wealth of experience to give you the perfect creation and solution to all your validation problems.
N.B: Kindly contact me before you place an order.
Regards.

Reviews


finityad:Another great job delivered!

wesleyfranklin:Thank you.

finityad:Another great job delivered!

wesleyfranklin:Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment