Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I will write or rewrite engaging ico whitepaper for investors

I will write or rewrite engaging ico whitepaper for investors












About:

Hey, It is a pleasure to meet you here.

My writing experience spans over 6 years and for the last year, my primary interest happens to be:

1. Crypto
2. Blockchain
3. ERC20 token
4. Mining
5. PoS
6. PoW (I believe it is way better than PoS) 
7. Decentralization techniques
8. ICOs
9. Algorithm analysis

Since I am a blockchain enthusiast/expert and crypto investor, I know exactly what the readers/investors have in their minds while reading a paper. That is exactly what I try to achieve in all of the ICO whitepapers.

GIG includes:

1. A detailed discussion of your project
2. Ideas sharing
3. Outline creation of your whitepaper and making changes until you approve it
4. Writing one of the best whitepapers (GHOSTWRITTEN)
5. PDF + word submission


A rough outline:


1. An overview of the project and the problem it aims to solve
2. Technical details of token implementation
3. Roadmap
4. Comparison of 1-2 currently running projects

I believe that a whitepaper must be of best quality because that forms the first image and plays a pivotal role to engage the crypto community.










Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment