Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will summarize your study notes

I will summarize your study notes












About:

I am willing to summarize your lecture or class notes for studying purposes, because believe me when I say I know how strenuous it can be.

5 pages of lecture/class notes are considered one gig; for every 2 pages surpassing the 5-page limit, see extra gigs below.

The breakdown for summarized notes will be:
- List of terms and respective definitions
- Bolded key terms, underlined important ideas, larger font for titles and headers, etc.

If there are some concepts that need further clarification, I can research for further information that may help you! (see extra gigs below - note that you should indicate which concepts you need help with)

If you want to convert these notes into flashcards, I will be using the Quizlet platform (see extra gigs below)

Final Product:
- The summarized notes will be in MS Word format 
- Flashcards will be on Quizlet 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment