Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will write one report. $5 per page.

I will write one report. $5 per page.












About:

I will write a book summary for any book. Will be spellchecked and grammar perfect. This order is for summaries that you can use on personal websites and along similar lines. I am no longer allowed to write book reports due to Fiverr's new rule about this so will no longer be writing book reports for use at any academic institution. 
I charge $5 per 500 words (which averages out to about $5 per page). 
I need AT LEAST TWO WEEKS to finish a summary as I have to order the book from my library first. That is two weeks from when you order it to the day BEFORE it is due. I will not be able to finish a summary if you need it in 2-3 days unless it is very short.  Please message me before you order so we can work out the details. 

Reviews


damjbapt:Very nice work. I do like it and it fully matches all my requirements. I do recommend Katy without hesitation. More, she delivered her work sooner than expected.

teddyrose:Have worked with Katy lots. Her work is always outstanding on time, sometimes early!

ghost1774:Excellent writer!! Good communication!! High quality work!!

teddyrose:Have worked with her several times. Very easy to work with, always excellent and on time.

teddyrose:I have ordered several gigs and she has always delivered high quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment