Sunday, September 30, 2018

I will deliver a succinct summary on any topic including references for your paper.

I will deliver a succinct summary on any topic including references for your paper.












About:

The service I provide will focus on gathering and distilling the relevant information for your own further research. I will write about any topic within the humanities and social sciences. I am also able to distill the relevant information from the computer sciences, information sciences or hard science relevant to the humanities or social sciences. I will go through academic, public and governmental records to deliver to you a succinct but detail heavy summary and reference list. I will guarantee that the provided information will give you a crash course on the most recent and relevant research as well as a history of the research done on your topic that will guide you through your further research. I will also provide references for every important part of my summary which will be annotated for quick understanding and sourcing. This will make it possible for you to either write an essay or paper in your own words with just those references or to use these sources as a strong basis for your own further research.

I will cite and format my summary according to any one of the academic style guides (ACS, AMA, APA, Chicago, MLA). Other style guides will be possible on request.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment