Friday, September 28, 2018

I will write your book summary or reflection paper

I will write your book summary or reflection paper












About:

I actually read the books so I can write a high quality summary. Kindly refer to the pdf attached somewhere in my gallery to see a pdf of books that I have already read.

I accept books that don't require reading. Something like 200 - 300 words of summary basing on important information of the book. (Send me a message so we can customize the offer!)

I offer analysis or if you need a reflection paper of it. This will most probably be beneficial to writers who wish to publish their work.

Should you have special requirements, please don't hesitate to contact me!

NOTE
: Rates are commulative.

Reviews


rossgreer:Great experience!

savethedate11:Superb Quality!

livelifebig:Outstanding and provided a professional deliverable

jongray31:Great paper!

adrianavb:Nice work and fast! Super happy with her work!


No comments:

Post a Comment